- Hired: 2002
- Education: Bellarmine University, MBA, 2002
- Bellarmine University, B.A., Accounting, magna cum laude, 2001
Nick is a Partner at Bowden & Wood. Nick maintains Bowden & Wood’s relationships with client, manages staff, and assists clients with accounting needs, such as monthly financial statements, income tax planning, software selection and conversion, estate and succession planning, and business projections. Nick came to Bowden & Wood as a Staff Accountant after several years as a Senior Tax Accountant for Kindred Healthcare.
Outside of the office, Nick is a member of the Northeast Christian Church, where he does pro-bono work. He also enjoys golf and spending time with his family.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association
- Hiring and training solid employees
- Building productive relationships with clients
Thoughts on Bowden & Wood
“At Bowden and Wood, we continue to hire and retain solid employees.” – Nick Schaefer, CPA, CCIFP