- Hired: 2005
- Education: University of Louisville, Certificate in Accounting, magna cum laude, 2008
- Marantha Baptist Bible College, B.S., Piano Performance, 2000
John is an Associate at Bowden & Wood. He meets the needs of small business clients with advising, financial statements, and tax services. He earned his CPA designation in 2009 and his CCIFP in 2013. He is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Outside of the office, John enjoys reading for his own personal enrichment, as well as reading aloud to his children. He also enjoys playing the piano, choral singing, and listening to classical music. He sings baritone in the Louisville Master Chorale, is a member of St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church, and is a 4th degree member of the Knights of Columbus.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Observing others in the accounting profession, particularly accountants at Bowden & Wood
- Taking advantage of the many opportunities that a career in accounting has offered
Thoughts on Bowden & Wood
“I value the personal accountability everyone has to each other that comes with working in a small firm.” – John Erb, CPA, CCIFP