- Hired: 2004
- Education: Sullivan University, MBA, 2004
- Spalding University, B.S., 2000
- Practice Emphasis: Fraud Examination, Financial Statements, Taxes
Kim is a staff accountant at Bowden &Wood. She came to Bowden & Wood after working as an Accounting Supervisor for Bank of America. She oversaw a staff of 17 people for processing payments, research, and bank reconciliations. Here, she serves clients with tax, audit, and advising services.
Outside of the office, Kim stays fit with boot camp workouts and jazzercise.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Certified Fraud Examiners
- Learning about the accounting industry
- Learning about the industries Bowden & Wood serves
Thoughts on Bowden & Wood
“I like working in a smaller firm with opportunity and variety. We are closer to our clients than accountants at other firms.” – Kim Stillwell, CPA, CFE