- Hired: 2004
- Education: B.A. in Accounting, Bellarmine University, 1998
Brian is a Partner at Bowden & Wood, assisting clients with financial planning, personal and business tax returns, financial statements, and tax audits. Brian stays informed through his professional memberships in several industry organizations.
Outside of the office, Brian is a member of St. Agnes Parish. He is also a member of Holy Name/St. Joseph Church and volunteers as their accountant. He is also an honorary member for Angels in Disguise, a non-profit organization that provides support for the families of children with Down Syndrome. He also works closely with the Immaculata Classical Academy, which is dedicated to inclusive education.
Brian also leads an active lifestyle. He regularly participates in triatholons in such varied locales as Louisville, KY, and Quebec, Canada.
- Member. American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Construction Financial Managers Association
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors.
- Promoting the interest of clients
- Passing on industry knowledge to younger accountants
Thoughts on Bowden & Wood
“Here, we get to make our clients’ lives a little easier.”- Brain Moss